Ft Worth Comp

do you know if there will be any other shows closer to the upper texas area, i live about 1 hour away from amarillo and my car wont make it to ft. worth

I'm not competeing, but i believe my friend is, and i'm suppose to be coming down with him, nothing certian though... one in frisco is coming up, along with one in houston we'll be at....

gl

do you know if there will be any other shows closer to the upper texas area, i live about 1 hour away from amarillo and my car wont make it to ft. worth
Come on now, Im coming all the way from Houston. It will be worth coming, my teams bringing a modified Astro van w/ 2 MT 18's among others. This is actually my first DbDrag event so Im looking forward to it. Its a pretty good drive, so I think Ill be rollin 15's instead of 19's, tires are expensive.

Where is the event in Houston your talking about Greenlantern, date ect. USAC or what? What class does your buddy compete in?

Hey InhumanAcura, where in Fort Worth will the comp be at? I live in Fort Worth so it may be a good thing to know.
Hawk Electronics is sponsoring it, but it doesnt give the shops name here the addy...

5718 Airport Freeway

Ft. Worth, Tx. 76117

Hopefully, Ill see you there..You gonna meter?

I will try to be there but I dont know if I will get metered cuz I still have alot more to do to my system before I will be ready.

Hopefully I will see you there anyways...later

I think i'll try to make it;not to compete, just to watch. Never been to a dB event before.

So, that's the weekend of the 17-18th? Which day? Or is it both days?

And is it being held at a Hawk Electronics Store?

Thanks for the info.

I think i'll try to make it;not to compete, just to watch. Never been to a dB event before.
So, that's the weekend of the 17-18th? Which day? Or is it both days?

And is it being held at a Hawk Electronics Store?

Thanks for the info.
Im 99% sure its on Saturday. Completely unsure of the shop its being held at, I know its hosted by Hawk. More details at http://www.termpro.com in the DbDrag section. Should be worth coming... Hope to see you there, I have a charcoal Legend w/ or w/o some 19's (unsure of driving like 400mi w/ them)

Matt

Im 99% sure its on Saturday. Completely unsure of the shop its being held at, I know its hosted by Hawk. More details at http://www.termpro.com in the DbDrag section. Should be worth coming... Hope to see you there, I have a charcoal Legend w/ or w/o some 19's (unsure of driving like 400mi w/ them)Matt
Thanks for the info.; I'll check out the site to get more info.; If that does'nt work, I'll call Hawk themselves. Got a map to the place from Yahoo; west on hwy 121 (Airport freeway), a few miles west of loop 820; south side of the freeway.

I'm driving a black regular cab Ford truck. Depending on when the event starts, I might be late; got a morning class to go to.

Later.

O.k., I called the store that's doing the event. It IS a Hawk Electronics store, event is going on in the back, behind the store. The event runs from Fri the 16th to Sun the 18th. Looks like I'll be able to see at least some of it.

Thanks, Ill need it. I just want to go to see if the van will get the record back. I dont even have anything in the car right now, trying to figure out what class to get owned in.

Where is the event in Houston your talking about Greenlantern, date ect. USAC or what? What class does your buddy compete in?
S.L.A.P. Compitition - Tweeter @ 1960 & 249 (Willowbrook mall area)

May 16th, 2004

thats the one that i was refering to, my friends went to one a few weeks ago, said it wasn't a huge comp, but they won a good amount of the classes. as i am just getting into comp's i'm not sure what class he is in, i'll call and ask. i know at that slap comp he read 144dB at dash. if you know of any that are coming up, let me know, i'm trying to at least attend, and figure out how these things work... thanks

GL

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.