good system???

Depending on how much power/amps you are aiming for you will need at least 1/0 or 4awg power cable, stinger and kicker amp kits are a good choice. The big 3 upgrade is very helpful and cheaper than buying a capacitor. Do you already have a head unit?? What exactly are you willing to spend your money on, sub and amp or sub,amp, and front stage speakers, ETC?? Dat should give you a start. I have heard that the FI Bl's are pretty nice. You might want to take those into consideration. Just remember that when you are looking into a sub you want to make shure you have the sufficiant cubes for the air space that the sub recommends when building a box. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . That should give you a start...

i getting the kicker 1/0 gauge amp kit, with and im getting 2 yellow top batteries... the headunit i bought is a pioneer 3100ub, the subs i can do like 650 for both the amps i can do maybe 900 pending the rms wattage i really want it to do 2000rms at 1ohm or 1.4 i think thats what randy said from atomic. the mids highs tweeters and componnets i going to roughly say 250 for all... if i can get the drawing that i made you can see more of what im looking at wat to do... never heard of the fi bls who makes them... but how bout these subs these are custom made when i place my order

http://www.atomicspeakers.com/ele12.html

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.