Hardest hitting subwoofer? " When wired right of course!

lol. I guess I need to have 14000+ posts to make a point, even if the laws of basic physics are on my side (more mass requiring more energy to move) . you guys are a joke. you back up your defense with some pdf file by someone not even part of this conversation. But, whatever, Ive heard them all, and Ive made up my own mind. You guys have fun wowing people with myths.

lol. I guess I need to have 14000+ posts to make a point, even if the laws of basic physics are on my side (more mass requiring more energy to move) . you guys are a joke. you back up your defense with some pdf file by someone not even part of this conversation. But, whatever, Ive heard them all, and Ive made up my own mind. You guys have fun wowing people with myths.

no but a knowledge of basic physics is required.

who, you know, just kinda happens to be an ENGINEER? ever think about that?

I am pretty confident you are either failing or have failed out of highschool.

PS

For future reference, I like my fries without salt.

Allright fine-They are Jensens, yes Jensens, in custom ported enclosures with 200 watts RMS going to each sub. This is in the trunk of a small sedan.

I can hear the car from a block away with the windows rolled up while sitting in the house when my wife comes home.
bogus. i dont think you can hear my rl-p 12's with 1200 watts a block away with the windows up, even without deadener.

what the hell you doing to those jensens?

who, you know, just kinda happens to be an ENGINEER? ever think about that?
wow Im so impressed, he must be right, he's an engineer. Of course dan makes a point, and everything he says is right. But basically he's just saying to look at more than just the cone size/mass. But if you were comparing two drivers with identicle specs, than the moving mass becomes an issue. Efficency in the upper octaves is reduced when there is a large mass being moved.

I just dont understand why this guy continues to assume that mass affects wooferspeed, even after squeak linked to wiggins's thoughts on the subject, and not only that linked to 15" midbass spekers.
dude, this whole thread you have done nothing but kissed squeaks ass, you haven't made one point, except maybe using dan's article as an argument against mine.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.