Has anyone heard of Almani Audio???

sup sup dante!

are they realy that bad?,

i was just looking at their catalog. and they look like they put some work in to the subs as well as the amp. just by looks alone, i wouldnt compare them with top of the line ****. but i dont think theyre as shitty as pyle, audiovox, pyramid, boss or any of those other generic junk.

but then again i have never realy heard or seen them in person.

the S7 stuff looks pretty well build.

the specs dont look that bad.

S7 12" sub

Max Power: 3000 watts

RMS Power: 1300 watts

3" black kapton voice coil

Kevlar reinforced cone

Diecast aluminum frame

Steel terminal ring

235oz magnet for better bass reproduction

Injection molded surround

Dual voice coil (2ohm)

Dual Nomex Spider

$382.00 on ebay

laters

why not just get the sponsorship for a buncha dirt cheap equipment even if it iesnt all that great...

just like you said, get a flipup headunit, moniters in the headrest's, and mayby other misc. equipment like wiring and **** ... you also said if you tell everyone at school about it so i assume your in highschool? well then having a sticker across your ride isent that bad... people will probably think your "cool" and **** and when you get bored with the stuff you will have graduated and can take all that gay **** off ur car;)

^^^ thats funny.

since im in the prosses of buying a subwoofer. i went ahead and gave a distributor in my area a call thats was listed as carring the subs. and when i talked to them they told me they stoped carring that brand because it was one of the worths product they have ever carried. lol .

so even the S7 series that seem nice and it cost a pretty penny, is not worth the money.

thats from a previews distributor of the almani brand. lol so it may be comparable to pyle, audiovox, pyramid, boss after all.

so i was wrong and looks can sure be deceaving. hehe

dont buy that ****.

lol

laters

why not just get the sponsorship for a buncha dirt cheap equipment even if it iesnt all that great...
just like you said, get a flipup headunit, moniters in the headrest's, and mayby other misc. equipment like wiring and **** ... you also said if you tell everyone at school about it so i assume your in highschool? well then having a sticker across your ride isent that bad... people will probably think your "cool" and **** and when you get bored with the stuff you will have graduated and can take all that gay **** off ur car;)
x2, and for reference, never, never put a sticker on your car...

trust me i know

lmao didnt think i would get so many responses haha but yea i think i may do it just for the monitors and shieez..yes im in high school and ive prolly got the loudest system at school so everyone asks me where to go which shop what they should get and stuff and then i met this guy and he told me his dad owned almani and if i wanted to get sponsored and stuff but i said im not sure..hes putting 2 of those s7 12's in the back of his bmw x5 so ill see but i highly doubt that ill do it.

http://almaniaudio.com/products/dva_1000.html

- DVD/VCD/MP3/Rear Camera (Input):

Just like its older brother the DVA-1000 will accept and play back just about any disc format available:

DVD Movie, DVD-Audio Disc, CD-Audio, CD-Video, Cd-Mp3, CD-R/RW

- Dolby Digital 5.1 ® Pro Logic I/II ® DTS ® Compatible

The DVA-1000 is equipped with an optical output, ready for any 5.1 Processor

- Great Sounding CD's

With it's built in 24bit/96Khz DAC enjoy even greater resolution and higher fidelity sound from traditional compact discs

http://almaniaudio.com/products/hm_7240.html

7” TFT LCD Color Monitor 16:9)

- NTSC & PAL Compatible

- (OSD), IR Transmitter

- IR Remote Control

- 2 AV Input

- Includes Stick Mount Brackett

they also got some cool voltage display distroblocks + wire kits + backup sensors

i'd do it... but then again im cheap and if someone randomly offered me a sponsorship for dirt cheap stuff, even if it is cheap, i would do it... its not like your gettin subs or anything from them...

The only store in SoCal that carries it is Audio America. Read what they did to me in the store feedback section. FTL:thumbdwn: //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/plthumbsdown.gif.d7966af824c93c6021d1aae1778b1c19.gif
audio america is there shop that son has an AUDIO AMERICA sticker on the back of his x5 lollll hes cousins with one of my best friends and he was going to buy my car but then i decided to keep it and now hes on my jock haha but that ***** they jipped you like that lol if you want ill try to get you a better amp from them since he calls me all the time to come down to the hookah bar hahahaha

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.