Help making my system more complete..

Participant count
  • Participant list

xfeat
10+ year member

Oregon
I already have 2 12's (hifonics), a rockford amp pushing those well, and a good deck.

I want new speakers since aren't anything special.

I have $300 what should I invest in to make a more complete system.

Should I save up more or is it enough?

P.S. Car audio newbie, just trying to get into the game. help my 95 altima

Well, it sounds to me like you know what you need to invest it in, since you think your'e speakers aren't anything special. 300 is enough to get an acceptable set of comps and a little amp to push em. Id go for that.

you can never save enough, if you have some time and patience save up a little more and tell us all what you really wanna get outta your car audio and we can help point out what we recomend and what to save for.

I understand that you may have other things on you list too, and that you may not want to dump ALL your spare cash into your car audio.

I'm just saying 300 is enough to take your system to the next step.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.