Help this is so weird

Darek Peters

CarAudio.com Newbie
So I recently bought a speaker box from AutoZone and got an amp off a friend the amp did not seem to work when I hooked it up as the subs would move in and out but only place sounds a little I bought a new amp from Walmart and it works fine now except for a little static coming from one of the tweeters that will go faster when I speed up my vehicle.

Check your ground make sure it is to bare metal that itself is attached to the body/frame of your vehicle. If that doesn't work then it's likely just signal noise generated by the amp. I assume you are using the pioneer one they sell at Walmart right?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

Similar threads

I like the Pioneer. I have personally used Pioneer, Kenwood EXcelon, Alpine, and JVC. I liked the Pioneer the most. The Alpine is next, but is...
Tryna figure out what's the best speaker option for my car I have a space for a 4inch speaker and with some trimming 8 inch hole in the door not...
Damn straight. I had one in a 1 cube ported to 35 Hz iirc. It was not that deep but played everything I liked with authority. They were Kove's...

About this thread

Darek Peters

CarAudio.com Newbie
Darek Peters
Lima, Ohio
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from