How to make a box smaller?

Will Castro always seemed like a not so good business man. You can't run around yelling at your employees all day, no wonder he came and went.

Apparently Remi, the shop manager opened up another place. He seemed cool.

It seems that some of the problems with the "big" custom shops is they make unrealistic deadlines (that may just be part of the tv thing to keep it exciting) but it's no wonder they cut corners...other than having NO INTEGRITY as people.

So far I have enjoyed the Street Customs show, that is featuring West Coast Customs.

hey it's an idea. remy was for real pouring sand in to a sub box (if im lieing im dieing and i aint shed a tear) it would take up space but ide imagine it would destroy a sub

hey it's an idea. remy was for real pouring sand in to a sub box (if im lieing im dieing and i aint shed a tear) it would take up space but ide imagine it would destroy a sub
lol not to mention if it were a ported box would blow all over the place lol

yeah but you would have to know the volume of the bottle to be able to subtract that from the box volume then you would have to recalculate your port length .whats wrong with the box you have built now looks good to me but if you realy want a change im going to have to agree with every one else and say just build a new box . and you really don't need all them screws in it

set your table saw to a predetermined cut,( the amount you need to remove for req. airspace) run your box thru on all 4 sides, put a new end on and there you go.

or just build a new one:)

okay im going to find out the true volume inside the box. Im going to first brace the box with a cross made of 2*4's. Im glad i didnt glue my port flares, just taped! So i can always cut them to match the airspace. If there is any space left over, i will either use bricks, or 3/4 mdf on the botton of the box.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.