I have been ripped off!!!

If I were you Ild wait behind that pile of trash till the delivery guy pulled up and took the package to the door then spring out and run over and snatch it out of thier thieving hands and pimp smack um!!!!

Sorry to hear about the deception and misfortune. Looking at the street view makes me think "yeah, I can believe it would happen". Goodluck with getting your amp or your funds back.

I would go there wait for the day that it is going to get delivered and when it comes walk to the door if no one is home take it if they do be right there when he gets it.

You should be able to cancel the shipment as long as you can prove who you are. Ask for a manager or something and explain the situation and prove your I.D.

sounds like they have done this before. untracable email.

accountant.com is a domain controlled by six nameservers. All of them are on different IP networks. Incoming mail for accountant.com is handled by two mailservers having a total of five IP numbers. There are five duplicate ipnumbers. Some of them are on the same IP network. accountant.com has one IP record. dr.com, 4u.net, who.net, soon.com, asia.com and at least 100 other hosts point to the same IP. finance-cars.com, expediagroup.com, greatusaflags.com, greatoutdoors.com, eastwestmatch.com and at least 100 other hosts share nameservers with this domain. 4u.net, fan.net, who.net, asia.com, chef.net and at least 100 other hosts share mailservers with this domain.

Do you really think that the only people who buy car audio stuff online is on this site?

Nope...but I would say there is a good chance. Thought maybe it could help track whoever it is down.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

daytonahemi

10+ year member
daytonahemi
Canada
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views