I need help deciding which speakers

ekah

Senior VIP Member
hawaii
Installing into a 03 4runner on stock alternator
Pioneer 2550nex headunit
Precision Power 900.4 amp

I was thinking of putting deafbonce but there's a lot to choose from.
Was thinking of the following

AP-M65AN
AP-M61SE

Tweeter
Ap t25
At 32

I know there's more brands if anyone else want to throw in ideas
Maybe will install dsp later if anyone knows good ones and give me a package ABC
A being the best etc
B mid tier
C decent tier

Choosing the right speaker is a personal preference. Everyone has a different taste in what sounds good. What type of system are you used to listening to, a stock system or upgraded system? Just make sure you use sound deadening materials on your doors.

Choosing the right speaker is a personal preference. Everyone has a different taste in what sounds good. What type of system are you used to listening to, a stock system or upgraded system? Just make sure you use sound deadening materials on your doors.
I had a upgraded system before this.
Sound deadening is on my list
Looking at killamat. Sp

I had a upgraded system before this.
Sound deadening is on my list
Looking at killamat. Sp
Killamat and Siless is the same thing. You don't need the thickest stuff either. You're not competing in any DB drags. The 50 mil will be just fine.

As for speakers, I would definitely go down and listen to them. That will be the best way to get an idea on which will sound best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...