I need help

A small one cause their not that powerfull, what around 150 RMS. Thats easy, tons and tons of amps out their that'll help you out.

Check out....

Sounddomain.com

acaraudio.com

infinitecaraudio.com

woofersetc.com

thezeb.com

I wouldnt go with those, personally, though. If your lookin for stuff around the same price i'll help you out

Alpine Type R's

Phoenix Gold Titaniums

Phoenix Gold Octane R's

JL W0's

I'm talking ebay prices of course but any of those would prolly be better considering im not a fan favorite on foam surround subs.

I'm still kinda new when it comes to all this stuff so I need to know how many watts I need to run 2 of them and what type of amp would work best I don't wanna blow anything up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.