FEATURED Is my amp too small?

Move aside kids, 63 years old and running dual 33v2's, 13" Focal Polyglass drivers... because now, I can afford the finer things in life - a little louder! :)

Greetings all. I have an Audiocontrol ACM 4.300 four way amp pushing 50 watt RMS a channel on Morel Maximo Ultra 602 mk2 components on passive crossover and coaxial. Speakers rated for 100w RMS. I feel like amp is underpowered. Would a 75w or 100w rms a channel make a huge difference or should I just be happy with what I have. Thanks for your suggestions or input. I’m new to car audio and learning my way as a plunge deeper into the rabbit hole.
I'd say you need a 100wrms. If you're careful with the gain 125-150wrms to those speakers. You can bridge the amp temporarily to the front/comps and see if you like that better.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...