JL Audio W7 Question

10W7's or 12W7

• 2 10W7's with 1000/1

Votes: 15 83.3%
  • 1 12W7 with 1000/1

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters
not going to cost me $1.00/watt though
How cheap can you get it then? Unless you can get it for like 70% off then i would get a different amp just because of cost, but if you have the money, and don't think its too much to spend on an amp, then go for it. Its an awesom amp.

Also, what do you guys think would be a better choice for these subs (to get them as loud as possible?) Ported or Sealed? What size capacitor do you recommend and do you think I would have to get a more powerful alternator? Thanks a lot for all your help guys.

ever heard of the word overkill..

unless u're puttin the subs in an suv don't get them UNLESS YOU HAVE LIKE 100 SQFT OF SS to put in ur trunk, there's no hope.

get 1 12 invest in about 50sq ft stfu80, say f* to the jl1000.1 get the tantrum, and spend the rest on a tv instead of a sh!ttyhu

i get 75%-85% (depending on model) off on alpine hu's, so don't bother me about that when it has nothing to do with the thread. And I already have a 17" flip down in my truck with my ps2 hooked up to it so don't bug me about that either. Stick to the topic or don't bother posting. Now does anyone have any USEFUL input?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...