Kore 18

If you mean me I have 1(soon to be 2) Brahama 15 in a custom sealed box in a 97 burb with 1 MA Audio HK 4000D. Im installing Bahn comonents when they come.Stinger hpm 0 awg and 12awg. No HU yet want Pioneer AVH-P7500 or the new kenwood. I used to live in alberta it was cold!!

Nice PM. Have you ever head of a Sound Quality installation? Have you ever heard of Diamond Audio? The Brahama is a great sub in both sq and spl. The statemnt about the 10000 watt ma audio was ignorant. Buy one and plug it into a wall. Watch what happens.

i dont have the money for diamond if i did then i would have them. Im not gonna buy a 800$sub just to fry it to bits thats ludacris. Im not big on sq it costs to much and ond day someone will steal it. Remember i live in CA not OK crime is diff here

this thread is over i got my answer and ill shut up for a while //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wave.gif.002382ce7d7c19757ab945cc69819de1.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

About this thread

supa_c

5,000+ posts
Abministrator
supa_c
In a chair
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date