Miles0803

i sent it, he claimed he never got it, i took the stub to the bank they said it had been cashed by him, after that he kept claiming he never got it, i got tired of him trying to get more money out of me, if someone stole his mail its not my fault...
Umm I posted all the proof that you scammed me. Why don't you show proof that it has been cashed? Show proof of anything you piece of crap scammer. You seriously need to be banned.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AvQ7uAisYOcmjyOueldm_tbpy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090212024607AAsLzQh you laughed at this person for being scammed, are you the one who scammed them, you were the only one who thought it was funny,
I never scammed anyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

How about posting some proof that you sent my refund? How about posting some proof of anything? All I want is my refund or for you to be banned for being a scammer.

I never scammed anyone //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
How about posting some proof that you sent my refund? How about posting some proof of anything? All I want is my refund or for you to be banned for being a scammer.
theres no reason for me to be banned, i have had 4 good transactions after i "allegedly" scammed you...i have no reason to scam you for 120 dollars i work 40

= hours a week at 10 dollars an hour...

theres no reason for me to be banned, i have had 4 good transactions after i "allegedly" scammed you...i have no reason to scam you for 120 dollars i work 40= hours a week at 10 dollars an hour...

I don't care how many good transactions you had after you scammed me. I've had more transactions that you and have never had any issues except for you.If you didn't scam me then post any kind of proof that you sent me a refund and that it was cashed. Because I never received anything from you and you refused to do anything about the situation after I started this thread. I posted all my proof of the pm's you sent me that clearly show what was going on.

I don't care how many good transactions you had after you scammed me. I've had more transactions that you and have never had any issues except for you.If you didn't scam me then post any kind of proof that you sent me a refund and that it was cashed. Because I never received anything from you and you refused to do anything about the situation after I started this thread. I posted all my proof of the pm's you sent me that clearly show what was going on.
i'll see if i can find the stub, doesnt matter even if i do all its gonna say is cashed, what am i supposed to do send you another 120 then ive sent 240 because you claim it never came, its not my problem if someone stole your mail

i'll see if i can find the stub, doesnt matter even if i do all its gonna say is cashed, what am i supposed to do send you another 120 then ive sent 240 because you claim it never came, its not my problem if someone stole your mail
You can see where it was cashed if it was cashed man. I informed you I never got the MO and that you should cancel it and you said you did. I posted the message on page 2 of this thread. Then after I made this thread you claimed it was cashed. Post proof you sent the MO. If you actually did send it and if it was cashed then you should've checked where it was cashed because I never recieved anything from you.

lazy, just wondering why you didnt comment on the quotes about someone calling you a scammer....

you were quick about defending the phone thing but forgot the other part.....

lazy, just wondering why you didnt comment on the quotes about someone calling you a scammer....
you were quick about defending the phone thing but forgot the other part.....
That's from the thread with the phone thing. I laughed at the yahoo answers thing for some reason I don't know why. Then the dude said I'm a scammer becaused I laughed at it. I'll try to find the thread. Trust me dude I've never scammed anyone at all.

why would he call you a scammer for no reason..... now your calling me a scammer like he called you one.... my post office told me all it said was cashed it didnt say where or when, its like when you ship via usps it only updates once in awhile and sometimes it doesnt even say if its been delivered....i tried to cancel and they said it had been cashed i will find the stub,

doesn't explain anything you posted a link showing a thread you thought was funny when someone got scammed, you then got called a scammer in the thread....twice.....

why would he call you a scammer for no reason..... now your calling me a scammer like he called you one.... my post office told me all it said was cashed it didnt say where or when, its like when you ship via usps it only updates once in awhile and sometimes it doesnt even say if its been delivered....i tried to cancel and they said it had been cashed i will find the stub,
So was it the post office or the bank? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i sent it, he claimed he never got it, i took the stub to the bank they said it had been cashed by him, after that he kept claiming he never got it, i got tired of him trying to get more money out of me, if someone stole his mail its not my fault...

Dude you have been doing nothing but lying.

doesn't explain anything you posted a link showing a thread you thought was funny when someone got scammed, you then got called a scammer in the thread....twice.....
Never scammed anyone. Did you even read the thread?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

LazyRider

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
LazyRider
Internet
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies