SOLD MINT 2 12" american bass hd's duel 2

loudaccent
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
long island
i have here 2 12" american bass hd's,, i had theses for a month, they are great reason im selling is my amp is really powerful and i dont wanna blow them, so i wanna sell while they are still mint then will be ship out in the boxes they came in wen it got to my house.. its 500.00 firm includes shipping ,, and paypal will have pics later wen i go home later

dude those subs can handle power, sure a GTI6000 is powerful but people are running a single 12 with an american bass 500.1 and that is more power than you are running and they are holding just fine. Also a similar sub (not exactly the same) a guy has a single 10" on two strapped earthquake D10s and its fine also

**** for got about pics

001-11.jpg

002-13.jpg

003-9.jpg

004-10.jpg

yea burping,, on that power,, and it takes the amp all day long in 2 channel mode if i put them in 1 channel mode each sub is seeing about 3500, and thats to much for music,, and a little much on burps,, i was at svr last week, an a guy running 2 500.1 is only pushing 3700 from them,, there not all the way up

im in allentown pa

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.