need a good design for 2 RF p312d4's

Participant count
  • Participant list

Nickie

Hey guys, I have two Rockford Fosgate P3's old school silver cones p312d4 is model for them.

I need a good setup, maybe ideas that will get me loud as possible without blowing my subwoofers, I listen to rap, country, rock, but mostly rap with long bass, I don't like knock bass too much.

So box dimensions please the box will be going in the back of a 96 maxima

Here is the trunk dimensions

latch to top near rear window 1 foot 4 inches

side to side 3 foot 5 inches

front to back 2 foot 7 inches

trunk hinges to bottom 1 foot 3 inches

heres another dimension if you make the box skinnyer and longer

side to side 2 foot 7 inches

front to back 3 foot 4 inches

As of right now I have a memphis audio box

box is w 2 foot 10 inches d 1 foot 5 1/2 inches height 1 foot 2 inches port dimensions h 1 ft 1 inch w 3 inches d 1 ft 2 inches if that helps any

I have no idea what it is tuned to

I was thinking of a box around 40hz, so please if some one can help, it would be greatly appreciated. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.