Need assistance with DUAL XPE2700...was working..

Participant count
  • Participant list

Zergii

Using 10AWG power wire with a 30Amp fuse.

Grounded properly

REM hooked up to a non-constant fuse that's located under the dash of my 2011 Toyota Corolla.

Rear Speakers have been spliced out to fit my high level input connector that plugs into the XPE2700.

(This is used in the case that you do not have existing RCA connectors from the back of head unit)

Unfortunately I am getting a horrible buzz noise as well as the amplifier's power indication LED flashing on and off to the beat of the track playing. A clicking noise occurs when the LED flashes off.

I will attempt to re-run/solder speaker wires in order to reassure that my signal is in phase and my contact points are properly connected.

Someone give me an idea on what to do.. I'm confused.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.