Need Help!!

Participant count
  • Participant list

BenTLocK
10+ year member

BlaZeN4Sho
got my boss amp today and tryed hooking up but blowed both fues that came with amp.. but tomorrow i plan on going to pep boys and geting more.. so i know i hooked up something roung for it to blow so i need help..

http://www.bossaudio.com/AMPS.data_/CHAOS.html

my amp is the last one "REV-155"

i got the amp hook up to the bat and i got the ground hooked up..

i got the 2 chanels hooking up to the 2 pyramid subs..

wen i first hooked it up befor the fuses blown the sound coming from the speakers seemed to be weeker in sound.. so then i played around and ****ed up..

its in a chev s10 no cab... factory head unit..

if you chould help me out and tell me what other wires i need to hook up that would make my day..

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/banghead.gif.8606515f668c74f6de0281deb475b6fd.gif

this happen to me when i tried to install my system for the first time, i accidently touch the positive and negative wires together and it blow the fuse on my amps. not sure this could be your problem but something to look at....

this happen to me when i tried to install my system for the first time, i accidently touch the positive and negative wires together and it blow the fuse on my amps. not sure this could be your problem but something to look at....

I don't know your situation with your vehicle but with mine... When I first got it, there was a cheap stereo that the owner before me had put in, and the moron had like a 1 amp fuse in there. I know your situation is slightly different but try bigger fuses.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.