lukehester

CarAudio.com Newbie
I have a Ampere Audio AA-2000.1. I installed the amp 2 days ago and it would randomly go into protect mode. I woke up this morning and now that amp immediately goes into protect mode when i turn the car on. I have disconnected everything except the B+, ground, and remote wire, and still the same issue. Moved the ground location, checked all of my terminals and wires, checked voltage, and everything was good yet it still goes immediately into protect mode. i'm stumped and beginning to think the amp itself is defective. Any ideas?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Damn straight. I had one in a 1 cube ported to 35 Hz iirc. It was not that deep but played everything I liked with authority. They were Kove's...
Killamat and Siless is the same thing. You don't need the thickest stuff either. You're not competing in any DB drags. The 50 mil will be just...
At full power, you will be drawing about 450 amps. However, I doubt you will be pushing your system that hard. So, that being said, I would use...
WANTED Need Help
I definitely always wanted a set ....dual had a set also the XF series I believe ...it had the red aluminum cone with big surrounds ...I've ran...

About this thread

lukehester

CarAudio.com Newbie
lukehester
Winfield, Alabama
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from