New audio setup has a BUZZ

What Pioneer HU do you have? did you buy it used or BNEW? Did you have the HU in operation while hooking up the RCAs? and speaker wires? How old is the HU?
Oh Kenwood. There may be a firmware download to try on the HU to see if that may solve the issue. You can contact Kenwood tech. support to see if they can e-mail you the download or if there is one for free on line. Id try that, and maybe even a hard RESET first to see if that will solve the issue. I had an older Kenwood that needed the firmware update, and solved that issue a few years back. Its worth a try man.

What Pioneer HU do you have? did you buy it used or BNEW? Did you have the HU in operation while hooking up the RCAs? and speaker wires? How old is the HU?
I don’t have a pioneer, I have a kenwood. It is a KDC X304 and I bought it used. I don’t know when exactly it came out. It’s not too old I don’t think. And I don’t quite understand your other question.

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...