New car audio company - c2 audio on the rise

How about Ideas? maybe you guys have an idea he'd run with. Just throwing it out, there to think on since Levels could become an issue.... I thought up Tier 2, Tier 3 etc... or maybe by wattage series 600 series, 1000 series etc....Anybody else??
In honesty to me it does not matter what you call the subs as long as price is very fair and performance is there. website price of $129 for the 12inch and 149 for the 15" will be very competitive but i am not sure if i would spend $250 for a 1200 watts sub. In my opinion too big of a price jump. but I'll be tuned in.

In honesty to me it does not matter what you call the subs as long as price is very fair and performance is there. website price of $129 for the 12inch and 149 for the 15" will be very competitive but i am not sure if i would spend $250 for a 1200 watts sub. In my opinion too big of a price jump. but I'll be tuned in.
Names have been updated on the site and they are now THREATCON 2, THREATCON 4, etc. They will be competitively priced and quite the bang for the buck. Pre-sales will start sometime in March for the THREATCON 2's. Thanks for tuning in and prepare for some nice pre-sale deals!

Names have been updated on the site and they are now THREATCON 2, THREATCON 4, etc. They will be competitively priced and quite the bang for the buck. Pre-sales will start sometime in March for the THREATCON 2's. Thanks for tuning in and prepare for some nice pre-sale deals!
in my opinion this is where a lot of companies fail, pre sale is very low and a lot of people jump in to try but when presale is done the sale of the product goes down significantly because the people that didnt make it to the presale waits for the next company that will do a pre sale.

I feel like I am watching the beginning of the end to a company. Threatcon sounds horrible. Why not go with something like thunder series, lightning series, tornado series and hurricane series. The threatcon 2 baskets are frilly looking.
Shocker was originally named "Atomic Thunder" and MTX threatened lawsuit because of their "thunder" line. Thunder is out and Lightning has been done.

Sadly numbering has been done by TC sounds and DC.

Good luck with all this.... what will set you apart is customer service because there's a dozen bargain priced off-the-shelf chinese made subs out there now.

in my opinion this is where a lot of companies fail, pre sale is very low and a lot of people jump in to try but when presale is done the sale of the product goes down significantly because the people that didnt make it to the presale waits for the next company that will do a pre sale.
It's just to move product quickly and to get it distributed. @C2 Audio has ordered 300 of the 12" THREATCON 2's and I would expect them to go very quickly with or with out pre-sale. When gone another order is placed and there could be another pre-sale because of demand. But we will see how it goes.

Shocker was originally named "Atomic Thunder" and MTX threatened lawsuit because of their "thunder" line. Thunder is out and Lightning has been done.
Sadly numbering has been done by TC sounds and DC.

Good luck with all this.... what will set you apart is customer service because there's a dozen bargain priced off-the-shelf chinese made subs out there now.
Agreed

It's just to move product quickly and to get it distributed. @C2 Audio has ordered 300 of the 12" THREATCON 2's and I would expect them to go very quickly with or with out pre-sale. When gone another order is placed and there could be another pre-sale because of demand. But we will see how it goes.
That's what i meant if you price it correctly people will buy it and will suggest it, and no waiting for the next pre sale.

Agreed, and I think at $129 normal pricing for a 12" THREATCON 2, C2 Audio will do just fine.
I agree, just need to work on the pricing of the 1200 hehehe i was actually thinking an XFL upgrade from my 600watt sub, and there are tons of people that has a 600watt sub wanting to upgrade and most people upgrade to xfl due to price and performance, maybe you guys can get a part of that market share.

I'll post your C2 website in FLSPL for thoughts

I agree, just need to work on the pricing of the 1200 hehehe i was actually thinking an XFL upgrade from my 600watt sub, and there are tons of people that has a 600watt sub wanting to upgrade and most people upgrade to xfl due to price and performance, maybe you guys can get a part of that market share.
I'll post your C2 website in FLSPL for thoughts
Sounds good! I'll see if I can twist C2 Audio's arm a little bit to bring down pricing on the THREATCON 4. I'll talk to him. If the THREATCON 2's maybe he'll bring the 4 down to be just as successful!

Sounds good! I'll see if I can twist C2 Audio's arm a little bit to bring down pricing on the THREATCON 4. I'll talk to him. If the THREATCON 2's maybe he'll bring the 4 down to be just as successful!
when i see your sub names for some reason defcon 1, defcon 2 etc.. comes to mind lol

"The THREATCON 2 12" woofer parts have arrived and we are expecting to see the first production run completed next week. I will be posting pictures of the woofers being assembled later in the week."

That's what C2 Audio Posted on their Facebook page. He hasn't been able to be online a lot since a coworker just had a baby. He's been covering for him. So, I passed this on to you guys on his behalf. I'll pass on more as info as I receive it.

Already have a person interested in running THREATCON 2's in his 3 competition vehicles! Nothing has been finalized because subs haven't shipped yet. I'm pretty excited to see what this guy is going to do with them!!!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.