pc subs in car?

mrwaffle

yea.. this is probably gonna sound stupid to all of you, and it does to me, but i have nothing better to do with my time.. and i dont have money to go buy real **** at this time.. but i have a few pc subs that sound good.. i wanna try to put them in my mustang, just put a new xplod radio in it.. but theres hardly any bass

im a noob at this.. does anyone know if you can .. and how?

im sure it would sound like **** off the hu, but apparently it has a built in 200w amp.. i dont really know much about if thats just for the speakers in it.. or what..

i dont think i have any other amps..

I would vote it outputs 5-10wrms MAX. Does the PC sub have an RCA connection? Also does it have a plate amplifier hooked up to it currently?

-Nick-

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.