Proper Break in????

You do believe in wasting your time too...huh?.......
I look at it like this: whether you believe a sub, or any speaker for that matter, needs a break in time or not its still an investment that you spent your hard-earned money on ( well...."hard-earned" for most of us) then why take a chance on messin' it up.? If all you have to do is be patient for a couple days to a couple of weeks isn't that worth it? I know I waited around 3 weeks to a month before I ever got on my subs. Pioneer didn't recommend any "break-in period" for my subs but I took it upon myself to be extra careful with something I had just spent a nice wad of cash on. Just my opinion.

Adam //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smokin.gif.f1dc8d2acb1809e863ebd6a47eaa0d45.gif//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif :p

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.