Rainbow amplifier iPaul ?

it reminds me of the alpine PDX...but they look for small setups...but rainbow isn't exactly cheap...

i'm interested to hear more about them myself..

it reminds me of the alpine PDX...but they look for small setups...but rainbow isn't exactly cheap...
i'm interested to hear more about them myself..
270rms x2 at 4ohm thats freakin sweet for a nice set of components, i'd say around 500$? just a guess!! if it is then i think its reasonable

Bandpass x-overs allow you to cross over one speaker at two different points. For example a high pass of 80hz and a lowpass of 2khz. They are required if going 3 or 4 way active.

I don't understand why everyone is putting "i" in front of their name. There's only one iPod. It's not like I'm going to get fooled into thinking the iPaul is affiliated with the iPod.

Reminds me of "Rockwood" a combination of Rockford and Kenwood. That company was hoping someone would get confused and say "hey that sounds familiar" and buy their equipment by mistake. I think there was even a Kenford at one time. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

IMHO opinion Rainbow loses a lot of credibility using the "i" in the amplifier name. Just seems shady to me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.