recommendation for a DD that wants to bump?

FI is a good brand maybe also look into atomic Welcome to Atomic Loudspeakers

and i in way way said kicker is trash like i said i ran a single l7 12 in a prefab that did 142db on the TL IASCA SPL style in a offical event... granted it was off of 2500 watts and later that day i went street beating on 2500 watts and it lasted for about 20 mins of continuous play before melting send it in and got a brand new one that i ran off 1000 watts for a year and sold it and its still running this day off of 1000 watts

but its all about how much you want to spend and what you can get a good deal on

Assuming you just bought a prefab box that's a step in the wrong direction. Box will make or breat a set up.

I just did a box for 2 15" L7's off a MA audio amp. Does just under 149 legal on music. He's in Chicago along

with most of the Team DOA guys. We run DD, AQ, RD, DC, FI and Kicker.

Cars are all built to be loud daily drivers...

you are a bit misguided kicker isnt bad i ran an l7 12 for a while and it wasnt bad at all even burped it with a 2500 im not sayin there isnt better out there but your talking like kicker is trash...
when did i ever say anything bad about kicker??? when did my post even mention a kicker???

Assuming you just bought a prefab box that's a step in the wrong direction. Box will make or breat a set up.
I just did a box for 2 15" L7's off a MA audio amp. Does just under 149 legal on music. He's in Chicago along

with most of the Team DOA guys. We run DD, AQ, RD, DC, FI and Kicker.

Cars are all built to be loud daily drivers...
my prefab came with the l7 i had and i got it for dirt cheap beat it to death and replaced it then flipped it for a nice gain //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

one 15" FI SSD specs say it should be in a 3.0 - 4.0 cubic ft box,

and the box I ordered is 3.5 cubic ft per chamber, 1" MDF all around originally designed for two Orion HHCA 15s

what do you think about my prefab box now //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

What would be more reliable, two 15 SSDs, or two RE SXx15s?

those are the two models I am torn between since I already have a box for 2 15s

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.