Setting Gains with LC2i! Still unresolved :(

LOLOL IDK HOW THIS HAPPENED. APPARENTLY AT SOME POINT MY BASS EQ WAS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. IT MUSTVE BEEN THIS FOR GOODNESS KNOWS HOW LONG. THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. I FEEL SO SILLY. DIDNT EVEN THINK TO CHECK BECAUSE I NEVER ADJUST IT

LOLOL IDK HOW THIS HAPPENED. APPARENTLY AT SOME POINT MY BASS EQ WAS SET ALL THE WAY DOWN. IT MUSTVE BEEN THIS FOR GOODNESS KNOWS HOW LONG. THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING. I FEEL SO SILLY. DIDNT EVEN THINK TO CHECK BECAUSE I NEVER ADJUST IT

That shouldn't really make a difference. If you set the voltage with the bass all the way down, but are reading 44.7, it's still the same power you wanted it to be. If you raise the bass eq, you're voltage is going to go up.

That shouldn't really make a difference. If you set the voltage with the bass all the way down, but are reading 44.7, it's still the same power you wanted it to be. If you raise the bass eq, you're voltage is going to go up.
Oh shoot! I got excited because I thought I figured it out. Haven’t tested it yet. I discovered this like 10pm last night when I got home

At least you're making progress
Well actually very interesting…. Was working on it and the bass eq was ALL the way down??? Is there a feature where the Lexus HU would automatically drop it? I’ve no clue how it returned to that position? Unless I really just brain farted and didn’t realize I might’ve accidentally put it down. But right now, it’s good! Spoke with JL and audio control, and had like a 30 minute conversation. Disposition: f*** voltage. Set each to just below maximized/clipping light activates.

Just reset it. I set bass eq-1, actually. More so to drop bass from dash/doors/etc. sounds lovely. Had a hideous rattle so made a makeshift amp rack which resolved that. Next step is removing rear seats and dynamatting the rear panel. And then further matting trunk. Thank you All! Think I’m nearing the completion.

Personally, I set the eq the way I like the sound, then adjust gains after to make sure I'm not going to clip.

Basically, get the gains close, set eq to your preference, then finalize gain. I know on my last system 28 on the hu was fine. Above that was a chance of clipping, which I was ok with for 1 song but not more than that.

Well actually very interesting…. Was working on it and the bass eq was ALL the way down??? Is there a feature where the Lexus HU would automatically drop it? I’ve no clue how it returned to that position? Unless I really just brain farted and didn’t realize I might’ve accidentally put it down. But right now, it’s good! Spoke with JL and audio control, and had like a 30 minute conversation. Disposition: f*** voltage. Set each to just below maximized/clipping light activates.

Just reset it. I set bass eq-1, actually. More so to drop bass from dash/doors/etc. sounds lovely. Had a hideous rattle so made a makeshift amp rack which resolved that. Next step is removing rear seats and dynamatting the rear panel. And then further matting trunk. Thank you All! Think I’m nearing the completion.
Glad to hear it's resolved.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...