So what the hottest 12" sub out right now?

This argument has got way out of controll but in terms of SQ and SPL you have to break it down. It realy does all depend on your install. But Numbers talk when you measure spl thats how loud it is and you can prove what sub will be louder. But SQ terms its all bias to whomever hears it what one person thinks sounds great some may think *****. i know you've all heard the saying "one mans trash is another mans treasure" well how a woofer sounds all depends on your ear so I'm very confused as to how many of you can say the W7 sounds the best.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.