Some vids...

I've found myself doing that sometimes...

Tough guys that pull up bumpin all gangsta like deserve to be outdone, specially by this white boy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Exacltly, good luck with it. Looks good.

hmm i should do that in my car...

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

I'll bet your neighbors love you guys, if they're not out there watching the pennies fly with you. can you get all 3 of those puppies in there at once? if so, the earplugs may protect your head from being blown apart.

i dont ever play my music till im down the road a ways. i dont live in a residential neighborhood really. everyone around me has 2+ acres of land minimum.

That actually wasn't my house that we did that all at...

I don't play it around my neighborhood at all, I turn it down once I get off the major road by my house...

If i ever have to test my stereo, i go across the street in the forest park because there arent any houses around. im sure they can still hear it slightly, but its nothing like me rockin volume 20+ with neighbors around me.

That actually wasn't my house that we did that all at...
I don't play it around my neighborhood at all, I turn it down once I get off the major road by my house...
yeah them be nice vids john. if i can get my dad to give me his video camera i'll take some of cars this weekend at Tx. heatwave. i'm borrowing the subs from Terry looks like i'll compete afterall.

adam

yeah them be nice vids john. if i can get my dad to give me his video camera i'll take some of cars this weekend at Tx. heatwave. i'm borrowing the subs from Terry looks like i'll compete afterall.
adam
niice...

Tell us what you do..

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.