Sony XS-GS 120LD opinions and suggestions.

NMNXX

So I picked up a pair of Sony XS-GS 120LD Subs. I am not sure if I made the right choice? I went to a local car audio retailer and got sold on them, now I am not so sure. The guy took me out to his chevy Tahoe equipped with 4 of the same subs and supposedly a Planet Audio amp was powering the four. I was kind of in a rush and told him I would get back with him but he stopped me and said those same subs are on clearance today. Well Long story short I bought them only to find out I could of got them cheaper online but only by a couple of bucks so I cant fault him for that. I did read a good review on PAS-MAG Online but could really use your opinion on the subs and possible wiring and decent priced amp for power suggestions. Sony XS-GS 120 LD Dual Voice Coil 4ohm 400RMS, CEA 2031 520RMS, short term Max Power 1500, 30-1000 Hz. Thanks!!!

2 d4 subs can be wired to 1 ohm. Wire each sub in parallel and then parallel to the amp will be a 1 ohm load. There are many pictures available of wiring diagrams for a 1 ohm load

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.