Speaker wire size Alpine MRV-M500

DJSlowfets

Senior VIP Member
CA
Have A Sundown E12 and want to use the biggest size wire I can for it I know all about wire I get there will be very little resistance at that length. But does anyone that is familiar with Alpine amps particularly the MRV-M500 know if I can use 8 gauge thats really what I want to run I would go to a local car audio shop but there isnt one for like 65 miles where I live! Thanks. Again that size is for the speaker wire terminals //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Not power or ground

There's no advantage to 8 awg over 12, but if that's what you want to use, use it.

I'm pretty sure the terminals will fit 8 awg. If not, just trim a few strands off the circumference.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.