sub and amp installation

daniel66

ny
i own 2006 scion tc and already installed Pioneer TS-A1685R in front door panel

i am planing to buy MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D and i don't know what amp to buy.

i want connect sub and front speaker to amp, but i have no idea how to do it, . can somebody please help me? and please tell me which extra stuff that i have to buy?[/size]

Your best option for a single amp solution would probably be a 5 channel. That will give you 4 channels for full range (2 may go unused if you don't want to amplify rear speakers) and a sub channel that should be stable to 2 ohms, possibly 1, and give you around 400w rms.

Something like this would work well: West Coast Customs WCC2200.5 (Same as MB Quart OA1100.5) 1100W 5 Channel WCC Series Class D Amplifier

better: Precision Power PPI P900.5 Phantom 900W 5-Channel Amplifier

You'd also need an amp wiring kit.

Both those amps would require 4 awg.

There are decent kits for $30-50: American Bass AB4GANL 4 Gauge Amplifier Wiring Kit w/ ANL

No rca cables, but good quality wire: StreetWires ZN1K-04 4-Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit (ZN1K04)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.