sub and amp questions-please answer all you professionals!!

ooxtreme
10+ year member

Ohio
I have a 2000 s10 no cab. I want to install a ten inch sub in a q-form custom enclosure. What is the best amp and sub to go with for the most bang. For fun lets say price is not an option. Then pretend it is. What are the best combinations. thanks for all your help guys and gals. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/clap.gif.178cba2c538c68e720c727fcb024b19c.gif

OK...now, what amp?

I eventually in the near future want to add a componet set and some 4*6 fillers for the dash.

OK...now, what amp?I eventually in the near future want to add a componet set and some 4*6 fillers for the dash.
Well if price still isnt an issue and you go with the W7, then why not go with the JL 1000/1 amp......This of course is gonnu be about $1500, probably more, just for the amp and sub.

I would suggest naming a price, you'll get a lot more help and we'll know what were working with.

Let's say 1000.00 dollars. Thats not including the cost of the box, install kit, just the sub and amp. I'm just getting ideas right now. I'm gonna have to save for awhile after I blow my wad for in-dash dvd cd player.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.