• 2 ED12A's 750W/each 1.4 each ported @33hz

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • 4 ED12Kxs 375W/each .86 each sealed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 Orion H2 1500W 2.5 Ported @33hz

Votes: 5 25.0%

• Total voters
sure buddy,".....when you lie so much, you believe yourself" -metalica
I don't understand what you are trying to do. He says he has heard it, he said good things about it. Are you saying that it is a bad sub? I can assure you, it is very good, and gets very loud, exactly like he said.

I cant say anything about it because my knowledge on it extends to seeing on the their web page, like the both of you most likely, cant prove it one way or the other, so it doesnt matter. But, it ***** that people ask for honest opinions and help, and others pull advise from there butt.

I cant say anything about it because my knowledge on it extends to seeing on the their web page, like the both of you most likely, cant prove it one way or the other, so it doesnt matter. But, it ***** that people ask for honest opinions and help, and others pull advise from there butt.
I have heard it, I don't exactly know what you want to hear about it. How is it your job to make the assumption that we don't know anything? You are doing a very poor job of trying to make people look bad.

is the sub efficient? I might be able to pull off total of aobut 3.7 - 3.8 cubes but with port and sub displacement around 2.8 - 3.0 prolly Is that too small? I want a setup that will ****ing wang and make me wanna puke really bad //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

What a ignorant person. I've heard it bud, I've met Nick the owner of IA personally...the same time i also met Nick Lemmons the owner of Stereo Integrity. I went to NSPL world finals, they had a booth and demo set up. Heard some DP's in car and another friend, had some LI's also. OR are you gonna tell me i haven't heard those either?! I have not heard the 187's tho. There subs have INCREDIBLE build quality, i can honestly say what i want about IA subs since i HAVE experienced them in person. No go along about ur little life of trying to "un-validate" what others say. But nice try tho man...since you have all that proof and all. BTW, could get Nick from IA to post on here for EVEN MORE validation, but no need to hassle him for some nobody. peace

NG

Some opinions on sub would be nice from people who arent biased, maybe 1 15" DP in about total of about 3.8 cubes or maybe 2 12" Lethal Injection sealeD?

What a ignorant person. I've heard it bud, I've met Nick the owner of IA personally...the same time i also met Nick Lemmons the owner of Stereo Integrity. I went to NSPL world finals, they had a booth and demo set up. Heard some DP's in car and another friend, had some LI's also. OR are you gonna tell me i haven't heard those either?! I have not heard the 187's tho. There subs have INCREDIBLE build quality, i can honestly say what i want about IA subs since i HAVE experienced them in person. No go along about ur little life of trying to "un-validate" what others say. But nice try tho man...since you have all that proof and all. BTW, could get Nick from IA to post on here for EVEN MORE validation, but no need to hassle him for some nobody. peace
NG
You guys are absolutely PRECIOUS !! LOL

ADAM

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...