The Official Type R Thread

Anyone happen to know the mounting depth and sealed space needed for a type R 10. Thought it would be on the Alpine site but I didn't see it.. thanks

Ok so how would 2 Type R 12's in a 4.6 ft^3 box port tuned to 35hz with 1000 watts rms @ 2ohms sound. Is the box to big or small to match the power, or what because Im about to order my amp and subs so some insight would be great. I already have the box but I can always build another.

ok in a trunk car with 1 12. how big of an enclosure would be best and what tuning for daily driving and high SPL????? could i hit 145 or close with one in a trunk?
with enoug juice you could and a big box, say 3.5 -4.0, and good electrical system. if you have the space you could do those numbers

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.