Three-way Sub Comparison

Well then I was close. You might pull 600 out of it bridged then. Should be ok for one 12 then. SSA Dcon's do pretty well in sealed as well as Daytons. The TYpe R isn't a bad idea either. Always thought they should be ported though....

Well then I was close. You might pull 600 out of it bridged then. Might be alright for a pair of low powered 12's.
Yeah hopefully, as for my install being nice...well I didn't wanna mention too much of it because I have to do it on the cheap, so for right now just ignore it. I'm defiantly not planning on doing any competitions or anything.

Also this is deffinatly getting horribly off topic at this point (first thread failure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif)!

Yeah hopefully, as for my install being nice...well I didn't wanna mention too much of it because I have to do it on the cheap, so for right now just ignore it. I'm defiantly not planning on doing any competitions or anything.
Also this is deffinatly getting horribly off topic at this point (first thread failure //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/thumbsupwink.gif.129404938effda6ad9cca39e7f4b58a3.gif)!
LOL! As long as the threadstarter (that's you) doesn't get all bent out of shape people get off topic all the time. My suggestion is do some research on subs that do well in small, sealed enclosures and go from there. So to Parts Express: the #1 source for audio, video & speaker building components and look at the Dayton HO's. Very nice and do well sealed. And I know Kushy said that the Kicker Solo Classics were crap but I had a couple 12's and they sounded good to me. Although pretty expensive in my opinion. Good luck!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.