FEATURED Truck Build

Why did you change your setup?

I wanted to get a 150 in the cab. I should've just got a bigger amp. I tried two Sundown U 15 V2's but the box was too small. Then I took my box builder's original advice and got two 12's. I have an extra box now. It's 4.65 cubes net tuned to 35 hz. I made about a $700 mistake. I actually had to buy my 4 - 8" box back for $200. I eventually want to get two AB HD12's. I should've listened. This is the 2 - 15" box. I'm sorry that the picture is sideways.
20240720_091846.jpg

There isn't a cure as of now.
I see. It is then an allergy one is born with so any cure would probably require a change in DNA. 139 lbs. is light. The last time I weighed that was in Jr. High.
As for feeling sorry for you, it is not that. We just want the best for people, more so if those people are in a community one is involved in. We may be perfect strangers but through our postings we see glimpses of each other's lives. That forms IMO a kind of bond that one grows fond of. So no sorry feelings here, just the hoping hard for the well being of all in here.
I think I'm losing my headunit.
Is this a reference to your noggin' or your radio?

I see. It is then an allergy one is born with so any cure would probably require a change in DNA. 139 lbs. is light. The last time I weighed that was in Jr. High.
As for feeling sorry for you, it is not that. We just want the best for people, more so if those people are in a community one is involved in. We may be perfect strangers but through our postings we see glimpses of each other's lives. That forms IMO a kind of bond that one grows fond of. So no sorry feelings here, just the hoping hard for the well being of all in here.

Is this a reference to your noggin' or your radio?

My Kenwood headunit. One turned up bass note and she turns off. I can only play low volume. I lost my noggin a long time ago. The last time I weighed 139 was 7th grade. I was 152 in 8th grade. I was around 205 last Summer and 235 in 2019.

Have you tried to raise the volume with the amps off? I would assume bad speakers would cause this kind of issue, but you are using RCAs so that rules out that assumption. Only external culprit left would be bass vibrating a connection somewhere.

The screen starts to trip out and looks like a bunch of different colored lines. A while ago a car wash ripped the antenna out of my truck and now I can only bluetooth music from my phone. It did it a couple of times before the antenna mishap. The pressure might have finally got to it. I'm curious what the two 12's would do on a meter.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...