Trunk as box--does this work?

Xander

Quick question, well not really quick but hey :p I have a very tiny trunk I have an 81 Camaro just like steve :p And my question is this, if I were to take a piece of MDF board, cut holes for the subs etc, stick the board near the back seats, seal all the way around it and put the subs in facing the cab, when I close the trunk, would it actually make an O.K. box? Trying to figure out how to cram two 12's in there...

That is referred to as Infinite Baffle, assuming your sub is capable of it it is usually a very good option for SQ. The Elemental Designs O comes to mind.

Man you have one of the easiest cars to glass an enclosure in. The area at the rear of the hatch ( closest to the bumper ) is perfect for two 12's. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.