Trunk rattle

Participant count
  • Participant list
My experience however does not include kilowatt systems that can make the entire trunk lid, and even the fenders, vibrate.
I ran 3 18's on 3 punch 200 something amps (I'm not 100% sure whether it was 250, 200, whatever they were black heatsinks with no badging outside the end caps 😂) on the old one. This delta will have less cone but more excursion and power.

I don't know about all trunks but I pretty sure a majority of the rattle came from the lid itself on my old delta. You could watch it straining against the latch and if some sat on the edge of the trunk with their feet on the bumper the most obnoxious rattling disappeared.

Maybe I just need to hire a fat guy to ride around on my trunk 🤣🤣🤣
Ratchet strap that joker shut.. LOL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO::poop::poop:

I know someone who took the trunk lid off of an impala, turned it upside down and poured fiberglass resin about a 1/4 inch deep between the braces. Then put a trunk lid liner over it so you couldn’t see it. It worked fairly well, but he didn’t have a huge system.

I know someone who took the trunk lid off of an impala, turned it upside down and poured fiberglass resin about a 1/4 inch deep between the braces. Then put a trunk lid liner over it so you couldn’t see it. It worked fairly well, but he didn’t have a huge system.
That's not a bad idea. I can get glass resin cheaper than cld sheets too. I could put cld over the glass to add more weight without having to just go nuts with just cld 🤣

Last edited:
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...