Vented Boxes Restrict Too Much Cone Movement

why not just say 28mm/25.4mm? That's like writing an essay on why McDonald's is bad for you when all you have to do is flick a fry on a paper towel and 5 seconds later it'll show you by itself.

NEVA!!!!11!1
we can only hope wardrumz has been lurking for years hoping someone will resurrect his thread
In that case keep going....I want to see his reaction when he posts again here....sig worthy perhaps? For your sig!!! Wooot

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

If I notice any resonance I'll just go ahead and throw some CLD to help out. Interesting thing I noticed though; when you go to buy the HT-18s...
The LC2i starts it's 18 db 33hz roll off at 33hz so those two boxes that are tuned to 37 hz would be fine. If you go lower in frequency, that...
Assuming the box is made of .75" MDF the 12"x20"x15" box is 1.5 Cu Feet. The 33"x19"x15" is 4.3 cubic feet, something is not right here. JL has...
Don't get me wrong I've built a few boxes myself and I love doing it and it would've been preferred. But I now live in a one bed room apartment...
They have pre-cut wood if you pay extra at the hardware store. Just draw it out. But you'll have to pay extra. Then screw it in yourself...

About this thread

WarDrumz

10+ year member
Hebrew Israelite
WarDrumz
BABYLON THE GREAT
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date