Want to buy(Orion 274g4, Orion8004, RE 35.1)

Participant count
  • Participant list

mysilver02alty
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Florida
Hi, im looking to buy either an Orion 275g4 HCCA amp, Orion 275r amp or a RE 35.1 amp. If you have

anything comparable to these let me know. Im basically looking for a good quality amp that

pushes around 1500 watts.

Im also, im looking to buy an Orion 8004 amplifier for my highs or something of similar

power and quality(or better).

If you have one of these and you are looking to sell, let me know. Im not rich so please

give me a good deal.

I have an Orion 1200D amplifier and a Power Acoustik TS960 amplifier if anyone is

interested in trades or a straight up purchase.

Specs on Power Acoustik:

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6196.html

Specs on Orion 1200D:

http://www.cbrstereo.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWPROD&ProdID=451

If you have any references that would be perfect. I dont know exactly how a COD works but i

think it would protect both seller and buyer even though it might cost me a little bit more.

Let me know, you can reply to this post directly but the easiest way for you to contact me

would be by Yahoo messenger at rjb0978 or by my email address which is rjb0978@yahoo.com

Let me know, im looking to buy asap. Thanks for looking.

That orion 1200d sounds good to me i would love to take it off your hands, but it will be a min before my funds are right. Pics?
No problem. Im gonna probably get an upgraded replacement in the next couple of weeks when i decide on a perfect setup so shoot me an offer if you have the funds in the next 2 weeks. I can get pics if its really necessary but i have to borrow a camera and will be a pain in de ass. If you are serious i'll do it tho.

no prob sounds good to me, I already have a 1200d and was looking for another one to run a pair of Q 15s. Def hold that for me, I will get with you soon. You can email me some pics at tez4life@yahoo.com but its whenever you get str8. Thanks

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.