What is the best sub on the market?

Personally I think it all depends on your application, I mean if you want sq, SPL, low low frequencies "tighter" response. It's all in what you personally will like I have friends who swear by 12's cause there tighter. I personally Like 15's for the low low frequencies. Personal Reccomendations are Eclipse Ti's for a good mix of spl and sq which only require low wattage but your looking at a $375 Cost plus $25 shipping and it takes a min of 6 cubes and $750w RMS But they are very durable i was pushing 2500watts to one for several months and it never killed the sub. It did rip the surround from over excoursion
Where in the world do some of you people get your information?

I'm not trying to be rude in the slightest, but you were ASKING for overexcursion.

750wrms with 6 cubes minimum!? I own a titanium 9152, and I was told by the Eclipse techs that it needs to be in a 4 cubic feet box b4 displacements. 6 is outrageous. The VAS is 6.1

Mechanicaly in 6 cubes or more with 750wrms, over-excursion was inevitable IMO.

I had it in a 4 cubic feet vented box, and it was sick. And it never had a problem with over-excursion.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.