Which is better?

Fightingeagle12
10+ year member

my two options right now are a alpine PDX 4.100 or a MB Quart ONX 4.125 both about the same price. they are going to power my mids which are 100rms. i usaully like a bit of overkill, but i can get the pdx for what i would consider a steal at $170. any opinions on which might sound better?

Last edited by a moderator:
just to give u something to think about that alpine is fused for 60 amps that mbq is fused for 110 amps.... The mbq an be ran active the alpine cant. U looked into the 1000c4???? Best bang for the buck 4 channel on the market... Just a tad over $200 and its a tru beast. Also look into a lanzer opti200x4 around $200 and it also is a real beast.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.