Which Sub?? Cadence Daytona/ JBL GTI MKII / New TC LMS-R 12

rastabobo
10+ year member

I've posted this before but didn't get any repsonse ( think I posted in the wrong section) . But basically I'm totally confused on what to go with. I'm leaning towards SQL not SPL, but obviously I still want to hit hard.. around 150 plus.

This is for a dodge charger, so trunk setup. Which ever driver I get it's going to be 3

12's. I've heard the daytona's and they were wicked mean. Guy had 4 in a magnum on about 6k total power. They are 1500 rms each. The new TC sounds are 1000 rms each, (haven't heard them), the JBL's are 700 rms (underrated, so I'd assume around 1000 for daily) but haven't heard them either.

Electrical will be up to standard to run about 4k daily, and I'm going to be running a DDZ1. So with the cadence i can run them around 1200 each, the lms-r's I can give around the same and the JBL's would be a little less around 900/1000 daily.

Any opinions will be greatly appreciated. The time to purchase is here //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Yeah so like I said, I heard the cadence, but that was in a magnum, and he had a wall. So yeah wicked mean..lol. But I'm not foolish enough to think I can duplicate that with a trunk setup ( I think //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif thats why i posed the question). From what I've read the LMS and JBL out perform those daytonas though. Both of you say the JBL, but they're the lowest rated at 700. And the raves and reviews on the LMS are off the charts. "oh they're sexy".. "oh they drop so lowwwwww"... "oh tc makes the best drivers". I'm leaning towards the LMS but only because they can handle more power than the JBL and still are musical at it. Plus I did some research tonight and read where JBL engineers don't recommend going above 800 to 900 rms on those. With 3 of them I'd be at about 2400 to 2500 daily. I'm trying to stay above the 3k range. With a DDZ1, my dc alternator, a few dekas, and enough second skin that it's like a third skin...I should be a low end monster.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.