who els dose 100% Kevlar cone

it gets old when a thread goes for 20 pages of bashing one brand...

I don't think I would ever use adassa, but that's just from the perspective that I have my preferences already.

this kinda reminds me of when demuth got on here and made a big scene.

i have NEVER heard of an amp blowing from "playing under tuning"
I read somewhere that playing under tuning actually reverses impedance rise? Someone chime in if they know, I am in school right now so I can't go check.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

sort of like you guys are folding in iraq for the last 5 years?
I partially agree.

we ****ed up their country didn't we? Only the rebuilding is a bish. No rebuilding Canada, we're just gonna come in there and shoot every penguins and seals we see
Penguins are flightless sea birds of the Southern Hemisphere.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

Also, curzing and lewdness is inappropriate for discussions full of unbiased knowledge.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif Cock and Balls

Wow, I got to skip one whole page of this thread.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/2thumbs.gif.fdc3ba010dbb42b61704534b46d02fe4.gif

we accelerate in idiocy? hahahahaha u just made a grade 3 comeback by saying if our countries went to war we would fold. well no **** we would fold, if we didnt fold something would seriously be wrong with your country.
and we are lacking knowledge about what? or did you just feel like sayin it just to be offensive? because according to the stats you guys are way dumber than us. this is just what the stats say, im not tryin to be a dick.
I may agree with your first quote in my reply but that doesn't mean I'm siding with you, or that I care if you care. I wouldn't care if you were the loudest in the world, your username was supposed to be tainted. Ok, maybe its not that funny but it was the first thing that popped into my head and I'm pretty bored.

it gets old when a thread goes for 20 pages of bashing one brand...
Yes, I wasted a lot of time on this post but decided to put my .02 in. Well actually, in Canadia land, it would be .020032. Wait, what, the us dollar is worth 1.0016 Canadian dollars, and to think all of those kick ass comebacks that were used. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/rolleyes.gif.c1fef805e9d1464d377451cd5bc18bfb.gif

Wow, I'm just sitting here wasting time waiting for lost to start.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.