Central Region X3 event, Wheel Jam, June 6th, Huron,SD, X3 event

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
    Participant count
  • Participant list

BamBamVan
10+ year member

Mwspl Promoter
Another show on the roster Wheel Jam is a 3 day event with all sorts of things going on . but the car audio portion of this will be on Sat June 6th. ten am till noon registration and qualifying. and elim 1pm on

This event is at the state fair grounds in Huron South Dakota, we will be on the carnival pad. enterance 6 i belive. Will get maps asap.

Hope to see ya there.

here is link to wheel jam Schedule , http://www.wheeljamtruckshow.com/3.html

Video from last year

http://www.sdstatefair.com/wheeljam/2009%20Public%20Schedule.pdf

is another page and another schedule]o map of fair g

For directions. come into huron on hwy 14 west, turn onto Turn on to Lincoln Ave (take a left onto lincoln head south) Go down about a block you will see gate 6 entereance for fair grounds enter there. as soon as you pull in drive to end of buildinging and you will see where Midwestspl is set up. We will be on the Carvival pad. any questions on directions feel free to contact me.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.