Your thoughts on getting a remanufactured JL Audio XD600/6 from an authorized dealer

There's an authorized dealer in my area that's advertizing $249 (in store only) for a remand xd600/6. The only reason I'm considering this is because I have a $100 gift card there. Your thoughts?

I was thinking about using 2 bridged channels up front to power my Morels, and use the remaining non-bridged channels to run my old RF Fanatic X's in the rear.

those amps are nice, not crazy power but they get the job done...ive install a few of them and they work great, couple were BN and one was repaired from JL. good amps at a small size. repaired from JL usually means a board swap on the XD amps.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/happydance.gif.a963168fea27d8453c3ec467ddcf9e1c.gif

So my local dealer had a price mistake on their website for the xd600/6-b. It should have been $389 but they had it advertised for $249. So they honored the price and with a $100 gift card I've had for years I paid $149 out of pocket. They fixed the online price while I was their, lol.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.