Mdf Hookup

Umm I get 49 X 121 of 3/4 for $43.12
I realize I worded it wrong now. I'm a carpenter so I just assume others knew that a unit when it comes to wood doesn't mean one. It means the whole stack that they ship.

Like when they cut the bands off the big stack at home depot. That is a unit. So basically it's about $1.00 a sheet.

Rashaddd. It's from a place that gets the mdf as cover sheets, Protecting other shipments. So they don't have it as inventory and are tired of storing it.

Some of the corners have dings etc. But it is 5 feet by 9 so it's still good even if I have to nip a little here and there.

see if they have any warehouses or anything in my area //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Rashaddd. It's from a place that gets the mdf as cover sheets, Protecting other shipments. So they don't have it as inventory and are tired of storing it.

Some of the corners have dings etc. But it is 5 feet by 9 so it's still good even if I have to nip a little here and there.
You sure its mdf and not particle board? I know what you are talking about and alot of places us particle board for protection

You sure its mdf and not particle board? I know what you are talking about and alot of places us particle board for protection
Nah, It's mdf. I grabbed 12 sheets of the 3/4 this weekend.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.