06 Mustang Build log. Fiberglass Pics.

Just ordered my 12" tc-1000...

Dash kit and wiring harness for alpine cda-7995.

I have to do the following things.

Install deck

Install speaker wires through door harness's

Install speakers

Deaden rear deck

Remove rear speakers

finish sub box

So I now have all equipment needed. Later down the road i plan on going 3 way active front stage with an h701/iva-w205 setup.

the left amp looks hidden a little but i just have to notch the carpeting

The knukonceptz distros are a pain in the ass. But they came out looking pretty clean.

Its also screwed in by the bracket in the upper right hand corner.

It is bolted in by 2 brackets like this one. And a plate underneat the car for support. Honestly this thing is solid as a rock.

Thats is a pretty sweet amprack, I wish I had the tools for metal fabrication, nice work~
highschool autoshop ftmfw. I could do it at my dads shop too but i just happen to have a lot of **** at school to work with.

we never had welding in my auto shop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

bastards changed it to a stupid silk screening class now..auto down the tube

we never had welding in my auto shop //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gifbastards changed it to a stupid silk screening class now..auto down the tube
silk screening...i'd kill...

Update.

Deck Installed.

Amps Hooked up, They turn on and power speakers.

Aluminum Mounting rings for es-06+ are made. 1 speaker is mounted in door panel. The other will be mounted tommorow. Need to make 2 more mounting plates for the tweets.

I turned them up a little bit to about 15/35. and do they get loud or what...

I'll post pics. in a little bit.

Update.

Deck Installed.

Amps Hooked up, They turn on and power speakers.

Aluminum Mounting rings for es-06+ are made. 1 speaker is mounted in door panel. The other will be mounted tommorow. Need to make 2 more mounting plates for the tweets.

I turned them up a little bit to about 15/35. and do they get loud or what...

I'll post pics. in a little bit.

All I can say is...wow...at 17 ud have been my hero for sure! But neway hell yah nice instal so far. I wish I could get my girl to hop in there! The only time she touches my system is to turn the volume knob down.....no bad women!!! Reguardless when its done dude you totaly need to get this thing to shows!

Nice Mustang. I did the same thing in my 2008 pretty much when I bought it new, and the 2008's were even more of a pain in the *** to get to the rear speakers because you had to take out all the interior panel trim. in the 06's you didnt have to.

BTW.. bringin this thread back to life AGAIN! Mustangs !!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.