10" DVC 2 ohm sub

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the ssounqubed hds200 series should be around $79 from soundqubed themselves
Thx already did that trying to see which one of these 5 channel amps sell first before I decide on that one or the hds310 svc 2 ohm

Thx already did that trying to see which one of these 5 channel amps sell first before I decide on that one or the hds310 svc 2 ohm
no problem man reason i said that is cause im getting the hds310s :p hell of a deal there!

I got some rockford p3's pretty sure they're 4ohm but ill let them go for cheap if you intrested !
sry don't rock rf:(

---------- Post added at 06:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:40 PM ----------

HDS210. I have 2 and I love them
still in limbo because I still have both 5 chan. amps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...