12" or 15" t-line box 2004 tahoe

Participant count
  • Participant list

lovinloudbass
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
WI
I have a tahoe and used to have 4 18"s fi teams and aa 7500.1 and aa125.4, had to sit in jail for 2 months and my old roomate prolly stole my stuff. So long story short going to go a AA 3800.1 and aa 125.4 powered by a singer hairpin and northstar batts, have knu concepts wiring and everything else and deadener.

So I want a t-line box this next build,either a FU audio 1250 12 or 15",i can build it but need a design to work with(will pay). So anyone have experiance with this kind of box in a truck like this? Have all the cargo area behing the driver n passenger seats to work with. Trying to be cheaper and still have decent output.

I have a tahoe and used to have 4 18"s fi teams and aa 7500.1 and aa125.4, had to sit in jail for 2 months and my old roomate prolly stole my stuff. So long story short going to go a AA 3800.1 and aa 125.4 powered by a singer hairpin and northstar batts, have knu concepts wiring and everything else and deadener.
So I want a t-line box this next build,either a FU audio 1250 12 or 15",i can build it but need a design to work with(will pay). So anyone have experiance with this kind of box in a truck like this? Have all the cargo area behing the driver n passenger seats to work with. Trying to be cheaper and still have decent output.
Pm me

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Yes I know cscstang is the ***** ,I was planning on him for a design. I just wanna know if anyone has experience with a t-line this big

There's another member on here or a few that just recently switched from 2 8's to a single 12 or 15, dunno which, in a t-line. Might look thru the subwoofer section to find it. And has pics too.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.